Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Our little Jeffrey















Here are some newborn pictures that we took of our little Jeffrey! He is such a sweet baby and we all sure love him! Jimmer has done an awesome job with being the big brother. As you can see in the above picture, it didn't start out that way. In fact, we had to bribe him with fruit snacks for him to come sit by Jeffrey, and as you can see, he hated it! It's such a blessing to see now, after six weeks, he adores Jeffrey! He loves to tickle, cuddle, touch, and kiss our little guy. It warms my heart! I sure love my boys!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I think the last one is my favorite though! Haha, Brian was exactly the same with Davis. Glad they are friends now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll third that then, since Ashlynn threw a giant fit and wouldn't sit next to Gracie the first time we tried to get their pictures together! Not even Elmo or Mickey Mouse could calm her down. When they won't work, you know it's game over.

    ReplyDelete