Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Almost One Year Old

I can't believe it! Jimmer turns one year old this week! I have to admit, I really wish he'd stop growing! He is growing up way too fast. This past year, hands down, has been the most rewarding and wonderful year of my life. I have my little Jimmer man to thank for that. So, to commemorate this glorious occasion, we did a little photo shoot! I got this idea from here and I love it! Anyway, here are a couple of shots:

 
It really took some coaxing on our part to get Jimmer to dig in! All he wanted to do was take a tiny little bit off and examine it. Haha, his Daddy was more than willing to show him how it was done. :)

2 comments:

  1. Emily, love the photo shoot! SO excited to have Jimmer here and spend time with him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he is the cutest one year old ever!!! Love his cute chubbyness!!! Can't believe he is a year old it really does go way to fast! Miss youuuu

    ReplyDelete