Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh, the Places You’ll Go!

Well, I must ask, where did my little baby go? This little guy is mobile, and has been so much fun! He has finally and permanently mastered the art of rolling around, and let me tell you, he really has a lot of fun with it. In the amount of time it took me to put food in the oven, Jimmer managed this:In the time it took me to get a drink of water, Jimmer did this:

Cords, magazines, plants, look out! This little guy WILL find you….

I guess now I’ll have to re-think the term baby-proof.

In other news, this past weekend we drove through Sundance to try and enjoy the fall foliage. It was beautiful and it really makes me appreciate Utah. The mountains, the leaves, the wind, Pines, Aspens, and of course enjoying our little family was a perfect Saturday afternoon activity.

Unfortunately, Fall means Winter is just around the corner. Don't worry, though, we're ready for it!


2 comments:

  1. For the record: I love that you can post pictures now, I love that cute Jimmer kid, and I love your "voice"! More brandy, more brandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. em!!! love when you update your blog!! jimmer is so stinkin cute!! and congrats on 3 years girl hallaaa!!! yeaaaaa... miss you lots and lots!! hope you are doing well. i have some great news to tell you so we need to get together ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete